Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer.....

Apparently I am the worst blogger EVER since the last post I had was in May.

Since May, Gage graduated from Preschool at West Side Christian School, Reed turned 1 and I have been on 2 successful week long camping trips, one to Holland State Park and one to Aloha State Park as well as a girls weekend away to NYC an Connecticut for a beautiful wedding.

Here are a few pictures of my life since May......

Our Graduate!!!


Gage Racing Bikes

Reed in Holland camping

Girls Trip to NYC

Reed's 1st Birthday

Mackinac Island while camping in Aloha

I am realizing more and more everyday how lucky I am to be home with my kids and would love to make photography more of a permanent income instead of a hobby.

Please tell your friends to follow my blog and to get in touch with me for their photography needs. For the rest of the Summer (anytime before Labor Day) There will be a 20% discount on your entire picture order and if your order exceeds $175 you will be credited your sitting fee. Give me a call.....I can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment